On the occasion of the 57th Salone del Mobile, exclusive spaces, training and dedicated work desk in the heart of Milan, Palazzo Giureconsulti from April 9 to May 4, 2018.
The goal of the Milan B4b - The Building for Business project is to facilitate entry into the Milan market by Italian and foreign companies operating in the Furniture & Design sector that do not already have headquarters in Lombardy.
Read the expression of interest and take part in the selection! Applications can be submitted from November 13, 2017 to January 14, 2018.
Dedicated spaces and services
- Exhibition of their products within the wide Sala Esposizioni, having each company an area of 20 square meters, from 16th April to 4th May 2018, concurrently with the Salone del Mobile|FuoriSalone (17th – 22nd April 2018); possible exposition inside the Camera dei Notari
- Promotion of the exhibition within the FuoriSalone circuit and opening event with invitation addressed to journalists, operators, architects and designers
- A dedicated work desk, with wi-fi access and reception service located in the prestigious Sala Terrazzo -Salone delle Mostre
- Opportunities to meet with their Italian target business in order to start fruitful collaborations and identify possible partners
- Possibility to use additional spaces to organize personalized meetings and seminars (extra costs) Sala Parlamentino, Suite Affari 3, Sala Donzelli
- Two “doing business” training courses and seminars dedicated to the furniture sector in Italy
- Support in the possible setting-up of a company in Milan
- Support in finding the proper location for the operational headquarters of the company
- A business tour c/o outstanding businesses in the territory of Lombardy
- Extra on demand activities (with extra costs to be defined)
The use of the above mentioned spaces and services in the period between April 9 – May 4, 2018 has a total cost of € 7,000.00 + VAT.
Apply to participate
You can submit your application from November 13, 2017 to January 14, 2018. To participate in the selection you must:
- a company brochure in Italian or English
- a complete catalogue of products
- a company projects portfolio
- a copy of the identity document of their legal representative.
Send the documentation to the Pec certified email address:
An Evaluation Committee will evaluate the applications on the basis of the documentation submitted following these criteria:
- coherence with the objectives of the initiative
- innovative value of products and services, also on the basis of any copyrights/acknowledgments
- potential for creating business opportunities and positive repercussions on the local market.
All applicants will be informed about the outcome of the selection before January 31, 2018. A contract will be sent to the selected companies to be signed and returned for acceptance within February 12, 2018.
Phone (+39) 02 8515.5220 (+ 39) 02 8515.4389